Digital Verification Engineer
Requisition Number: 306694
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306694
Our well established and trusted client in the Austin area is seeking a Digital Verification Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Digital Verification Engineer:
- Verify modules in the digital and analog subsystem
- Work closely with digital and analog team to review and verify modules at a unit and/or SoC level using C based testcases, UVM agents or low level stimulus
- Develop test plan, coverage plans for modules
- Document in YAML based system
- Perform coverage analysis, assertion creations for target modules
- Develop test cases for modules that can be regressed and ported to other environments, such as chip level, validation environments, FPGA environments
- Develop BFM modules to stimulate modules using verilog, C and UVM
- Run gate level regressions in a full chip environment
- Develop and run test cases in FPGA based system
Requirements of the Digital Verification Engineer:
- Experience using Linux based systems, including tools such as Git, Perl, Make, TCL
- Ability to develop modules and run test cases using C code and UVM/Verilog
- Experience verifying RTL based designs in an RTL or gate environment\
- Must have experience with verification/sequence of power domains, written test plans, augment test plans, coverage analysis
- Experience with UVM
- Experience with C code development
- Experience with coverage analysis and optimization
- Broad and deep knowledge of Common Power Format (CPF) is highly preferred
Keywords: Digital Verification, Engineer, UVM, YAML, BFM Modules, Verilog, C, FPGA, Linux, Git, Perl, Make, TCL, C, CPF, Common Power Format
Job ID: 306694
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts