Multi-Platform Security Architect
Requisition Number: 306254
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306254
Our well respected and industry-leading client is seeking a Multi-Platform Security Architect to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Multi-Platform Security Architect:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that security solutions appropriately address all IT system needs
- Gain an understanding of organizational security architecture, including future plans and make recommendations
- Develop necessary artifacts for enterprise information security architecture and solutions
- Serve as a security expert in application development, database design, and operating systems
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy
- Evaluates and develops secure solutions, based on approved security architectures
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and delivery
- Stay up to date on security industry trends
Requirements of the Multi-Platform Security Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent required; Master's degree preferred
- At least 9 years of experience in Information Security
- Professional IT Certifications (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CISM, CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA, CCNA, CISSP, CCIE Security)
- Experience implementing security controls in an enterprise IT environment
Keywords: Multi-Platform Security Architect, Enterprise Information Security Architecture, Information Security Strategy, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CISM, CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA, CCNA, CISSP, CCIE Security
Job ID: 306254
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts