Retail Design Project Manager
Requisition Number: 307957
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307957
Retail Design Project Manager:
Our well-known client in the Atlanta area is looking for a Retail Design Project Manager. The Retail Design Project Manager role will serve as a business coordinator to execute and support key strategies of design of company branches. You will be responsible for providing clear, effective and timely communication of design direction and changes to internal teammates and external consultants. This role is expected to demonstrate strong space planning skills, project management and communication abilities, while executing activities that align with the company’s overall strategy within design aspects.
Requirements of the Retail Design Project Manager:
- Identifies exceptions, proposes and implements design solutions for various type of projects including Ground-up, Interior Fit Outs, and Renovations.
- Reviews and/or directs the development of best in class schematic plans that include storefront and interior plans for new locations, remodels and special initiatives.
- Expertly directs architects and external resources on overall design direction in support of the project and Project Manager.
- Reviews and/or directs presentation level drawings, renderings and further developed technical solutions to create design intent packages to drive design and innovation for unique projects.
- Provides clear, effective and timely communication of design direction and changes. Identifies exceptions and proposes creative design solutions.
- Communicates complex information into simple and clear terms to drive progress for projects.
- Directs the development of schematic design, design development and construction documents as prepared by the implementation architect; you will review/approve both design and highly technical documents.
Responsibilities of the Retail Design Project Manager:
- Demonstration of design problem-solving skills.
- Proven understanding of expert level retail store planning principles, including baseline ADA and building code.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills. Can translate complicated design and technical information for others to understand.
- Ability to translate stated design principles/objectives into unique and varied design formats.
- Demonstration of 3D visualization ability and expert knowledge and application of color and design principles.
- Proven knowledge of building product specifications, manufacturers, vendors and design resources.
- Proven technical proficiency in AutoCAD/Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and 3D programs.
- Hands-on experience at an active construction site, including punch listing projects, reviewing mock-ups/shop drawings and providing immediate feedback.
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts