Manager of Software Engineering
Requisition Number: 308009
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 308009
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Manager of Software Engineering to join their dedicated team.
This is a full time, permanent position!
Responsibilities of the Manager of Software Engineering:
- Build and lead a globally distributed team of approximately twenty engineers and testers
- Work with business stakeholders and product managers to understand business and product requirements
- Contribute to collaborative project, resource, and budget planning for upcoming initiatives
- Ensure high performing, highly available services
- Collaboratively develop an architecture and implementation road map while ensuring adherence to existing framework
- Mentor direct reports, conduct performance reviews, provide feedback and a plan for improvement and development
- Perform project planning and execution, following an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Ensure on time, on budget, high quality project delivery
Requirements of the Manager of Software Engineering:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related field required; Master's degree preferred
- At least 10 years of experience building and delivering Enterprise-level SaaS solutions
- At least 4 years of experience managing multiple, geographically distributed teams
- Solid technical skills in order to critique technical design and code quality
- Excellent business sense with the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Proven track record of delivering enterprise level SaaS solutions
- Ability to work in an fast paced, Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Exceptional problem solver with the ability to efficiently and effectively remove impediments to success
Keywords: Manager of Software Engineering, Management, Leadership, Agile, Scrum, Enterprise-Class, SaaS, Communication
Job ID: 308009
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts