Requisition Number: 308012
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308012
Our client in the Tampa area is currently in need of a talented Tableau Developer who will be working on several highly complex, custom initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has strong experience with Tableau as well as strong relational database development background using other Microsoft BI tools (SSIS / SSRS).
- Create and maintain Tableau reports and dashboards in a SQL Server environment.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to design and implement BI solutions.
- Provide ongoing support and implement enhancements to the overall business intelligence platform and Tableau dashboards.
- Create visuals, build dashboards and perform customizations to meet the needs of the business.
- Strong experience with the design, development and implementation of Tableau reports and dashboards
- Sound understanding of BI best practices and methodologies, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, SQL skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques and ETL techniques
- Ability to use custom SQL for complex data pulls
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical mindset with excellent problem solving skills #eg1989
For immediate consideration please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact me through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danmalta
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts