Content Specialist / Writer
Requisition Number: 308038
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308038
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Content Specialist / Writer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Content Specialist / Writer:
- Write digital copy that explains difficult financial concepts in an easily understood, succinct fashion
- Work across teams to understand branding guidelines and enterprise tone
- Utilize marketing tools and metrics to drive and inform content creation
- Take a creative and strategic approach in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
Requirements of the Content Specialist / Writer:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of writing/marketing/UX experience
- Experience in financial services preferred
- Ability to work and build cross-functional relationships
- Experience in creating captivating digital experiences
- Excellent presentation, communicaton, and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple competing prioritites
- Demonstrated ability to combine feedback and input from others into actionable tasks
Keywords: Content Specialist, Writer, Digital Copy, Writing, Marketing, UX, Financial Services
Job ID: 308038
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts