Software Configuration Developer
Requisition Number: 304985
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304985
Our innovative, industry leading client is seeking a Software Configuration Developer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Software Configuration Developer:
- Maintain source code, including branches and merge process
- Develop and implement software solutions to drive organizational objectives
- Work on an Agile team to research and coordinate the conversion/integration of new products based on client requirements
- Contribute to Agile processes (backlog grooming, story development, responding to customer priorities as needed)
- Design, develop, and evaluate new software products or enhancements to existing software
- Create, modify, and test code
- Act as the team lead on projects
Requirements of the Software Configuration Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Strong experience with GitHub is a must
- At least 1 year of software development experience
- Experience with .Net, C#, Java, and web technologies
- Experience with WIX, Maven, Gradle, or similar
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical issues to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Excellent ability to collaborate and adapt in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
Keywords: Software Configuration Developer, Source Code, JETS, Agile, Team Lead, .Net, C#, Java, GitHub, WIX, Maven, Gradle
Job ID: 304985
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts