Citrix Administrator / Systems Engineer
Requisition Number: 308049
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308049
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Citrix Administrator / Systems Engineer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an Active Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Citrix Administrator / Systems Engineer:
- Install, configure, and maintain technical infrastructure, with a focus on Citrix/Xen environment
- Design, develop, and implement software applications/scripts
- Support or install network, server infrastructure and software applications
- Participate in software testing from review through certification of software
Requirements of the Citrix Administrator / Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or a closely related technical discipline
- At least 8 years of directly relevant experience
- At least 5 years of Citrix experience
- Clear understanding of Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop, and NetScaler
- Familiarity with server, storage, networking, or virualization technical engineering
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
Keywords: Citrix Administrator, Systems Engineer, Secret Clearance, XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, Communication
Job ID: 308049
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts