SharePoint / SQL Developer
Requisition Number: 308050
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308050
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a SharePoint / SQL Developer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an Active Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the SharePoint / SQL Developer:
- Perform administration of SQL and SharePoint environment
- Upgrade current SharePoint to SharePoint 2016
- Work with IT team to develop artifacts to establish design requirements
- Develop workflows within SharePoint to support business functions
- Establish and document application development processes and workflows
- Work collaboratively to integrate custom web applications into the SharePoint environment
- Install, configure, and maintain a SharePoint Server environment
Requirements of the SharePoint / SQL Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related field
- At least 8 years of directly relevant experience
- At least 5 years of experience in SharePoint development
- At least 2 year sof experience development ASP.NET components
Job ID: 308050
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts