Windows Server Administrator
Requisition Number: 308053
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308053
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Windows Server Administrator to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with Active Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Windows Server Administrator:
- Perform systems administration duties
- Provide technical support for Windows servers to ensure they are running optimally
- Install applications, diagnose and resolve system issues, test software, document SOP
- Install, maintain, and support software
- Participate in rotating on call schedule to ensure 24x7 support
- Resolve software and hardware problems
- Perform root cause analysis
- Provide expertise in identity management systems and Azure cloud integration
Requirements of the Windows Server Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related technical discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant experience with Windows administration and SCCM
- Windows PowerShell, Windows 2012/2016, SCOM, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP
- Shell Scripting and automation experience required
- Experience with web servers and databases required
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent documentation skills
Keywords: Windows Server Administrator, Systems Administration, Azure, SCCM, PowerShell, Windows 2012, Windows 2016, SCOM, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Shell Scripting, Communication, Documentation
Job ID: 308053
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts