IT Analyst, Risk & Security
Requisition Number: 308054
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308054
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for an IT Analyst, Risk & Security to join their dedicated team.
Requirements of the IT Analyst, Risk & Security:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related technical field
- Industry certifications in IT, Information Security, or related preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in information security/risk management
- Demonstrated experience with control monitoring practices
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to grasp and adhere to industry regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of NIST, ISO, and COBIT
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Adaptable to learning new technologies
- Well versed in Microsoft product suite and enterprise business applications such as Skype and SharePoint
- Biotech and IT experience preferred
Keywords: IT Analyst, Risk & Security, Information Security, Risk Management, NIST, ISO, COBIT, Communication, Skype, SharePoint, Biotech
Job ID: 308054
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts