BI Systems Analyst
Requisition Number: 308056
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308056
Our well established client in Stamford is looking for an experienced BI Systems Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the BI Systems Analyst:
- Accountable for reporting and data accuracy in assigned areas
- Reverse-engineer source-system data and existing reporting solutions
- Provide technical direct to other developers and analysts
- Work with stakeholders to set attainable goals
Requirements of the BI Systems Analyst:
- Expertise in SQL and database functions (Hadoop/Hive environment preferred)
- Experience with Tableau/MicroStrategy and logical data modeling
- Solid grasp of basic business and accounting principles and practices
- Ability to create innovative solutions
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Must have developed Functional Requirement Documents (FRD) where the deliverables were with data (a set of tables / data mart); or reports; or feeds
- Executive presence and ability to engage with Sr. Level Executives to gather and elicit requirements from the business and then design reporting tables from a Logical level
Keywords: BI, Business Intelligence, Systems Analyst, SQL, Hadoop, Hive, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Logical Data Modeling, Communication
Job ID: 308056
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts