Senior UX Lead
Requisition Number: 308044
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308044
Our highly regarded client is looking for a Senior UX Lead to work on their Crimson Management System.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior UX Lead:
- Ability to work on the internal investment application system for the operations team, portfolio managers, and investment professionals
- Responsible for being the sole UX lead on the project, must be able to drive the design of the application independently
- Enhance the current application user capabilities and implement improvements where necessary
- Develop and design a theme that is maintained throughout the application and maintained
- Previous experience working in an investment firm or in financial services
- Previous experience working on an investment management platform or financial services system
Key words: UX Lead, Financial Services, Portfolio Management, Crimson Management System
Job ID: 308044
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts