Tririga Application Engineer
Requisition Number: 308073
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308073
Our highly regarded client is seeking an experienced Tririga Application Engineer to join their team.
Key Responsibilities of the Tririga Application Engineer:
- Take control of assigned system issues, and work to improve solution design and testing for implementation within Tririga
- Provide support for the technical implementation of each project phase to delivery date
- Participate in defining technical requirements for all Commonwealth (DCAMM & other agencies) stakeholders and use cases for all CAMIS users across all Tririga modules
- Ensure business goals are met by supporting data migration and inregration with IT applications and data bases
- Conduct system maintenance by testing and UAT for each rollout, implementation and migration
- Support with the Technical Lead by keeping track of and communicating statuses and risks of issues to business stakeholders and users
- Collaborate with the DCAMM IT implementation team and the Agency representatives for early requirements verification sessions, system configuration discussion and development
- Aid in the planning of implementation for various Tririga modules at various agencies
- Ability to problem solve and keep top priorities in focus
- Ablity to thrive in a fast paced, multifaceted environment
- Support the design and review of technical architecture, including logical, physical, data and infrastructure
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of different audiences
- Assess customer needs and work with different teams to resolve issues
Key Requirements for the Tririga Application Engineer:
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- At least 3 years of experience configuring IBM Tririga, Maximo experience may be considered but Tririga is strongly preferred
- At least 3 years of experience supporting enterprise applications including web based solutions for internet
- At least 3 years of experience implementing COTS applications
- Familiarity with BIRTis preferred
- Working knowledge of WMS technologies including IBM Tririga
- Previous experience in database and warehouse design with COTS Facility
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong judgement in a business capacity accompanied by excellent interpersonal, communication, and analysis skills
- Working knowledge of current IT business practices and ability to interface and integrate with IT Agency functional areas
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Key words: Tririga IWMS, WMS technologies, Problem Solving, DCAMM IT, CAMIS, Project Management, Detail Oriented.
Job ID: 308073
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts