Blue Ash, OH
Requisition Number: 305650
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305650
Our industry-leading client is seeking an experienced SOA Tester to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the SOA Tester:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain QA best practices
- Participate in all phases of web services system testing
- Write automation scripts and participate in peer reviews
- Provide test services to support and assure product release quality
Requirements of the SOA Tester:
- At least 5 years of experience in software quality assurance
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with automation testing of integrated web services (REST/SOAP)
- Significant experience with Java programming on SOA test automation scripts
- Experience in XML, XSD, XPath, MQ, HTTP, HTTPS, JSON
- Experience using Jira in an Agile/Scrum environment
Keywords: SOA, Tester, Web Services, QA, Quality Assurance, REST, SOAP, XML, XSD, XPath, MQ, HTTP, HTTPS, JSON, Jira, Agile, Scrum
Job ID: 305650
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts