Senior .NET Developer
Requisition Number: 307918
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307918
A reputable asset management client in Downtown Boston is looking for a Senior .NET Developer. The scope of the work involves the redesign of a vendor performance monitoring platform.
All applicants must be local and willing to work on a W-2 basis!
Required Technical Skills of the Senior .NET Developer:
- ASP.NET / MVC / Entity Framework
- Expertise in C#, C++ or Visual Basic
- MCSD Certifications
- Workflow Components / Entitlements
- Server Side Applications
- Data Access Layers
- Client Side Pages
Required Functional Skills of the Senior .NET Developer:
- Investment Analysis / Research of Firms, Products and Styles
- Asset Class Specialties; PE, HF, RE, NR
- Alternative Investment Strategies / Analytics
- Investment Evaluation and Decision Making
- Performance Analysis at Fund and Classification Levels
- Liquidity of Investment Cash Flows with Sources and Uses Projections and Stress Analytics / Models
- Underlying Exposure of Investment Holdings, Strategies, Styles, Industries, Geographies, etc.
Job ID: 307918
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts