Product Support Analyst with Salesforce
Requisition Number: 308121
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308121
Our global client is a driving force in the communications industry. With offices in over 15 countries across five continents, they have a large global influence. They focus on diversity and inclusion within the workplace, and are committed to doing business with integrity and transparency. Our client is currently seeking a Product Support Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Product Support Analyst:
- Design creative, yet attainable, solutions
- Work with project teams to develop and execute project plans
- Serve as the voice of the customer to the IT project team
- Develop requests for enhancements
- Manage and maintain product road map
- Evaluate, select, and implement new technologies
- Serve as the backup for the Product Support Manager
Requirements of the Product Support Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 5 years of product management/system administration experience required
- At least 3 years of experience with Salesforce required
- Proven success delivering robust solutions
- Strong knowledge of both Agile and other project management methodologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and related tools (Visio, Project, OneNote)
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work well independently and with others
- Capable of working in a time-sensitive, high-volume environment
- Excellent organizational and task management skills to meet deadlines
- Strong relationship-building skills to build partnerships with clients
Keywords: Product Support Analyst, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Project, OneNote, Agile
Job ID: 308121
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts