Help Desk Technician
Requisition Number: 308155
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308155
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Help Desk Technician to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance or higher.
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Technician:
- Respond to service request that come in via email, web, and phone
- Create detailed tickets in the ticket management system
- Provide basic troubleshooting for a range of services
- Serve as the first line of escalation for Level 1 and 2
- Escalate more complex issues to Tier 2 and beyond
Requirements of the Help Desk Technician:
- Associate's degree and 1 year of related experience; or, high school diploma and at least 5 years of related experience
- Experience providing support for moderately complex technical issues via tickets, telephone, and email
- Ability to work well in a team in a fast-paced SLA-driven environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Commitment to, and ability to deliver, exceptional customer service
- Hardware/software troubleshooting experience
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office and Windows OS in an enterprise environment
- Working knowledge of commonly used commercial products (Windows 7, IE 8+, Google apps)
Keywords: Help Desk Technician, Technical Support, Issue Resolution, Microsoft Office, Windows OS, Windows 7, Internet Explorer 8, Google Applications
Job ID: 308155
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts