Windows Server Administrator
Requisition Number: 308157
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308157
Our client is a leader in enabling businesses and service providers to deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Our client helps IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. They are currently looking for a Windows Server Administrator to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Windows Server Administrator:
- Develop and document operational best practices related to infrastructure management
- Manage technology systems in a cloud/data center environment
- Manage and support Active Directory
- Ensure maximum operational efficiency of the network
- Works with vendors to resolve hardware and software issues
- Monitor productions systems, respond to and troubleshoot incidents
Requirements of the Windows System Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years of system administration experience (Windows 2008/2012/2016)
- Solid experience with Microsoft Exchange
- Expert-level knowledge of Active Directory, including Group Policy creation and management
- Experience with automated monitoring systems and technologies, with practical knowledge of MS SCOM, and SCCM, and automated patching procedures
- Systems Administrator Skills in DNS, Load Balancing & LDAP
- Motivated self-starter with excellent communication and collaboration skills
Keywords: Windows Server Administrator, Active Directory, Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Microsoft Exchange, Group Policy, MS SCOM, SCCM, DNS, Load Balancing, LDAP, Communication
Job ID: 308157
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts