Requisition Number: 308172
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308172
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Utilizing Kanban and Scrum methodologies, guide Agile teams through successful project delivery
- Remove impediments to the process, progress, and success
- Facilitate Agile Sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily Scrum meetings
- Bring key decisions or identified risks to leadership for resolution
- Ensure adherence to industry-standard best practices and organizational procedures and processes
- Provide support to the team in a servant-leadership style
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Bring transparency to programming efforts
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- At least 5 years of experience delivering billing/financial applications
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Strong communication skills and team leadership abilities
- Proven experience and success with different Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of the interplay between infrastructure and development tasks
- Ability to manage and lead multiple teams simultaneously
- Highly skilled at problem solving and negotiation
- Experience with Lawson or similar ERP system a plus
- AWS Certification is a plus
Keywords: Scrum Master, Kanban, Scrum, Agile, Sprint Planning, Servant-Leader, Lawson, ERP, Amazon Web Services, AWS Certification
Job ID: 308172
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts