Requisition Number: 307876
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307876
Eliassen’s Agile Consulting Practice has an opportunity for Agile Coach to join the early stages of our client's Agile Transformation. You will have the opportunity to use your Agile experience while also growing in your career as the client’s Agile Transformation grows. You are viewed as long-term member of the Agile Transformation Office.
You are a pragmatic Scrum Master and Agile expert. You understand the need to be a hands-on team leader that can build a team of scrum masters to service a growing organization. You understand what it means to facilitate, mentor as well as coach. You support Product Owners in developing, maintaining and grooming product backlog.
Responsibilities of the Agile Coach:
- Build training content and other materials and content to support Agile transformation
- Provide Agile coaching & training support to teams as needed to:
- Proactively reinforce good Agile practices and principles behind them
- Understand application of “The official scrum guide” through experience
- Identify impediments and anti (success) patterns and coach best way to resolve
Required Experience of the Agile Coach:
- Full-time Scrum Master on 5 different, diverse teams (or more) for a total of at least a year
- Strong understanding of Scrum Practices and roles (DoD, Retrospectives, PO, Team)
- Experience providing classroom or workshop style training to beginners
- Strong facilitation, conflict resolution, and communication skills
- One engagement working with or on, 1 or more Agile Cross Functional teams, as an Agile mentor
- Experience with Confluence and Agile Craft
Keywords: Agile Coach, Scrum, DoD, Retrospectives, PO, Facilitation, Conflict Resolution, Communication, Confluence, Agile Craft
Job ID: 307876
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts