LAN Support Technician
Requisition Number: 308183
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308183
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a LAN Support Technician to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the LAN Support Technician:
- Provide LAN and desktop support in a multi-platform computing environment
- Troubleshoot network, hardware, and user issues
Requirements of the LAN Support Technician:
- Proven ability to administer and troubleshoot both Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange user accounts
- Manage the installation and integration of system patches, updates, and enhancements
- Demonstrated proficiency planning and scheduling new/modifications to hardware or software
- Strong experience in imaging, configuring, deploying, and troubleshooting workstations, laptops, servers, and mobile devices
- Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop and network printers
- Strong SharePoint administration and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot Windows OS, Microsoft tools, and Adobe
- Ability to create "how to" documentation
- Strong problem solving skills
Keywords: LAN Support Technician, Desktop Support, Troubleshooting, Issue Resolution, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Windows OS, Adobe, Clearance Jobs
Job ID: 308183
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts