Senior Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 308184
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308184
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Work closely with other members of the Agile development team to fully understand requirements to drive successful code implementation
- Contribute high quality, robust code, ensuring appropriate code reviews and unit testing
- Ensure that continuous integration is performed on the application source code, always seeking to enhance the continuous integration methods
- Assist with project planning and scope estimation
Requirements of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 5 years of experience in software development in an agency/corporate setting
- Several years of hands-on experience developing cloud-based applications
- Expertise in Java and related techniques and design patterns
- In-depth knowledge of Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, SQL/PL-SQL
- Knowledge of micro services and REST architecture, CI/CD, DevOps, SQL, NoSQL databases
- Strong knowledge of Cloud application security models and tools
- Knowledge and skill in NodeJS, Git, BitBucket, Subversion
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban environment
- Experience in both Linux and Windows platforms
- Ability to adhere to software development guidelines
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Job ID: 308184
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts