Requisition Number: 308198
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308198
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for an Organizational Change Management Consultant for our major, innovative client in Cincinnati, OH. You will be key in managing change initiatives meet business objectives.
You’ll provide guidance in the design, development, and implementation of org. change plans and communications.
- Develops and integrates OCM plan to IT initiatives
- Provides guidance and direction to business subject matter experts (SMEs) and project team members
- Maintains required OCM artifacts
- Creates metrics to recognize people-related risks and anticipated resistance, develops plans to mitigate and resolve resistance
- Creates, monitors, and tracks metrics for adoption, utilization and proficiency required by individuals impacted by a change
- Conducts change readiness assessments, evaluates results, presents findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Identifies the need for and implements corrective action plans to address and resolve performance and other organizational “current/future state” gaps
- Reviews and edits stakeholder communications to build commitment to the change
- Develops messaging to mitigate resistance
You Should Have:
- 5+ years’ experience leading change initiatives
- Experience with project management and process improvement
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Bachelors in Business, Org. Behavior, Org. Development, Communications, HR, or related
For immediate consideration send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts