Lead Java Developer
Requisition Number: 308218
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308218
Lead Java Developer (API Implementation)
Our industry leading and well known client in the Cincinnati, OH area is searching for a Lead API Developer to help design and implement a new Financial Services API gateway. You will lead the overall strategy for API design and development for an enterprise environment, who is the in the infancy stages of their API implementation. Strong technical skills, drive, and independence are required to be successful in this role.
You will be working in a high transaction environment utilizing Java 6 (will be migrating to Java 8), Angular JS, Spring Batch, and JBoss (in the near future). Ideal consultants should have experience developing Micro Services and creating / executing Unit Tests with Junit.
Duration: 9+ Month+ Renewable Contract
Rate: $65.00 - $80.00/hr C2C or W2 (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
Required Skills for Lead Java Developer (API):
- 8+ Years of Java Development with strong lead level experience and drive to deliver applications.
- Experience with design and development of REST API platform using, converting web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa.
- Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications etc. Ideal candidates will have experience using APIGEE
- Micro Services Development using Java / Spring Boot
- Ability to write effective technical documentation such as API Design Specifications
For immediate consideration, please send updated MS Word resume to JPearce@Eliassen.com
Keywords: Java, API, APIGEE, Mashery, Apigeelint, Micro Services, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, API Gee
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts