Enterprise Agile Delivery Leader
El Segundo, CA
Requisition Number: 307734
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307734
Eliassen Group’s Enterprise Agile Coach provide planning and mentoring around the organizational impact of an Agile Transformation. The Enterprise Agile Coach is engaged when multiple lines of business are transitioning to Agile in parallel. This includes working with Senior Management to plan the organizational structure to support an Agile Transformation, working with Architecture leaders to plan and transition to an Agile approach to Enterprise Architecture, working with testing leaders to create and mentor teams in Agile testing approaches, and working with Infrastructure leaders to plan and operationalize an Agile approach to Infrastructure.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Agile Delivery Leader:
- Establish and develop client relationships in order to ensure successful delivery and client satisfaction while assuring that the project engagement is delivered in accordance with approved Eliassen policies and procedures
- Responsible for day to day project communication with the customer and Eliassen
- As needed, responsible for oversight of coaches and other team members during project engagement
- May be responsible for managing the daily activities of team members, e.g., delegate and assign project work, monitor workload, assure deadlines, etc.
- Translate engagement scope into work plans describing engagement tasks, timing, and responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate protection and retention of contracted deliverables and project management deliverables for assigned project engagements; responsible for capturing project history as directed by management
- Responsible for ensuring on-going project compliance with the appropriate quality management tools
- Work with the customer(s) and practice management to assess the overall performance of the project team, and determine appropriate staffing levels, etc.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining account relationship with peers as appropriate within the customer organization; provide “escalation” contact for customer, once the project is in progress, in order to answer any questions regarding project status, diffuse issues promptly, etc.
- Report any changes in scope; provide reports to client executive management as required
- Resolve engagement issues in a timely manner; provide coaching & management to team, escalate any performance problems or issues to management
Requirements of the Enterprise Agile Delivery Leader:
- At least 10 years of experience working in technology, in senior leadership roles
- At least 3 engagements as an Agile consultant, helping large organizations through Agile transformations
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems thinking and planning
- Experience and understanding of all aspects of technical roles, including development and testing, project management, and product development
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Published expert/event and conference speaker
- Deep Agile knowledge in a specific area: technical, product management, or project management
Keywords: Enterprise Agile Delivery Lead, Senior Leadership, Facilitation, Communication, Subject Matter Expert, SME
Job ID: 307734
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts