New York, NY
Requisition Number: 308227
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308227
Our highly regarded, globally recognized client is seeking a Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Own projects from initiation through successful delivery and completion
- Define project plans for project, portfolio, and product planning and prioritization
- Work with business partners to define KPIs
- Define, develop, and lead multiple project teams throughout the project life cycle
- Assess and resolve project risk and any impediments to success, escalating as appropriate
- Accountable for overall project success
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of project management experience; Master's degree preferred
- PMI/PMP certification or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of project management principles, practices, and tools
- Understanding of infrastructure/research technology
- Demonstrated understanding of organizational budgeting and portfolio prioritization
- Fully knowledgeable of software development life cycles and their associated frameworks (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Proficiency in PM tools (Visio, MS Project, Clarity, Workfront)
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- Exceptional project management, facilitation, organization, and collaboration skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities
Keywords: Project Manager, Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC, PMP, Project Management Professional, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative, Visio, MS Project, Clarity, Workfront, Project Management, Facilitation, Collaboration, Leadership
Job ID: 308227
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts