Requisition Number: 308249
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308249
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a Software Engineer now to join their award winning team.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Work cross-functionally across Agile teams to develop, implement, and support technical business solutions
- Develop highly available, robust, and cost effective solutions
- Liaise with product owners to understand application and testing requirements
- Stay current with trends, new and emerging technologies
- Innovate and implement cutting-edge technologies
Requirements of the Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in Spring, RDBMS, and working within an Agile framework
- At least 2 years of experience in REST/web services
- At least 1 year experience in AngularJS
Job ID: 308249
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts