Requisition Number: 308250
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308250
Our industry-leading client is seeking a passionate Product Developer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Product Developer:
- Utilize extensive experience to perform hands-on design and programming
- Lead the design, development, and documentation of data processing components
- Design and programming new features
- Assist with test case development and execute functional test cases
- Analyze bug reports and develop and test fixes
- Participate in code reviews
Requirements of the Product Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- At least 3 years of Java development experience
- Hands-on knowledge of Camunda required
- Knowledge of SOAP, JMS, JSON, and REST
- Knowledge of application development in a J2EE environment
- Knowledge of object oriented design patterns/enterprise design pattern
- Working knowledge of OSGi, Maven, Work Flow, Junit, Jive, SoapUI, Apache Karaf, Gradle, Git, Jenkins, UML, CI tools
- Good design, coaching, and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of emerging technologies
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
Job ID: 308250
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts