QA Automation Engineer / Systems Analyst - Electronic Trading
Requisition Number: 308253
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308253
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a QA Automation Engineer / Systems Analyst - Electronic Trading to join their team.
Responsibilities of the QA Automation Engineer / Systems Analyst:
- Ensure high quality, defect free software installations in the production environment
- Review/understand project deliverables, develop test plans, strategies, and test cases
- Work with the test automation team to ensure adequate and thorough testing
- Lead test planning and test case review processes
- Support test automation; support manual test execution; manage and resolve defects
- Develop deep product and supporting application knowledge
- Recommend improvements to enhance software development processes
Requirements of the QA Automation Engineer / Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Finance; or, equivalent experience
- Significant experience (at least 2 years) in QA testing and systems development life cycles is required
- Must have brokerage experience, specifically electronic trading and trade routing
- Demonstrated experience and skill in Selenium
- Ability to prioritize effectively and take the initiative to solve problems
- Adaptable and flexible in a dynamic work environment
- Motivated self-starter, innovative and an independent thinker
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Keywords: QA Automation Engineer, Systems Analyst, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Automation, Quality Assurance, Systems Development Life Cycle, Brokerage, Electronic Trading, Selenium, Communication
Job ID: 308253
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts