Requisition Number: 308259
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308259
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Data Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Ensure data quality and accuracy and perform daily operational tasks
- Gather and assess business information needs and generate reports that fit requirements
- Review and validate data in data aggregates for accuracy
- Prototype and develop reporting solutions and preparing and conducting testing
- Fully research and analyze requirements to inform technical solutions, deliver concise answers to business questions
- Acquire data from external sources and internally and integrate into enterprise platforms
Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a data analyst
- Expert-level SQL coding skills
- Experience with T-SQL or PL/SQL
- Ability to provide high quality deliverables
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, team based environment
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to provide reports to answer business questions
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills for on-time project delivery
- Exceptional communication skills, must be able to communicate effectively with business users
Keywords: Data Analyst, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Communication
Job ID: 308259
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts