LAN / WAN Administrator
Fort Belvoir, VA
Requisition Number: 306111
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306111
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Network Administrator in Fort Belvoir, VA.
In this position, we are seeking an individual who can perform LAN and WAN network and system design, implementation, and management for our prestigious Federal Government client.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with a current active Top Secret Clearance (Interim acceptable) required. Must be able to obtain TS/SCI.
Responsibilities of the LAN / WAN Administrator:
- Provide day to day administration and operational support and maintenance of LAN/WAN/VPN networks
- Troubleshoot network issues and develop recommendations to resolve issues such as server down time
- Develop and implement strategies for software upgrades
- Plan for the incorporation of new technologies into the environment
Requirements of the LAN / WAN Administrator:
- At least 2 years of directly relevant experience in network administration and support
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - Routing and Switching
- Security+CE or CCNA -Security
- Experience with Cisco switches and ASAs, including installation, configuration, upgrade, and troubleshooting
- Experience with network management via command line interface
Related Terms: Cisco Network Engineer, Network Administrator, LAN/WAN Engineer, System Administrator
Job ID: 306111
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts