Requisition Number: 308267
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308267
Our client is a leader in enabling businesses and service providers to deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Our client helps IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. They are currently looking for a Content Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Content Manager:
- Collaborate with product teams to establish content needs, formulate goals, and set dates for release
- Develop, publish, update, and maintain online content; maintain quality control
- Work cross-functionally to develop solutions
Requirements of the Content Manager:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience managing technical projects
- Experience with project management tools (SmartSheets, Clarizen, MS Project, Excel) required
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, and presentation skills required
- Experience with Agile project management tools (Jira, VersionOne) is a plus
- Experience with search engine optimization is a plus
- Experience with web content project management is a plus
Keywords: Content Manager, SmartSheets, Clarizen, MS Project, Excel, Agile, Jira, VersionOne, SEO, Web Content
Job ID: 308267
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts