Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
Requisition Number: 308148
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308148
Our well established client is seeking an Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master:
- Lead and manage complex projects from initiation through implementation
- Accountable for all project planning, scheduling, risk management, budgeting, reporting, and issue resolution
- Coach business and IT leaders in the SAFe framework at the team and portfolio level
- Coach Product Owners and teams in Agile/Scrum practices
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with vendors and system integrators to achieve project tasks
- Build and develop relationships with appropriate parties
- Apply industry standard best practices for project management
- Constantly seek to innovative and continuously improve practices and processes
Requirements of the Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master:
- Bachelor's degree required; CSM, PMP, or similar preferred
- At least 5 years of experience leading IT projects (P&C insurance and business operations experience preferred)
- At least 2 years of Scrum Master experience
- Experience leading project teams through Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Proven success delivering high quality, highly complex projects within scope, on or under budget, and on time
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, required
- Proven leadership and relationship building skills required
- Strong negotiation skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, Jira, and Jira Portfolio
Keywords: Agile, Project Manager, Scrum Master, SAFe Framework, CSM, PMP, Waterfall, Leadership, Negotiation, Communication, MS Office Suite, MS Project, Jira, Jira Portfolio
Job ID: 308148
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts