Data Management Architect
Requisition Number: 308298
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308298
Our life sciences client needs a contract data management architect/analyst who is well-versed in MDM and documenting data flow. This team is tasked with creating a strategy for how to use the company's data assets: making data accessible, data consumption, governance and security.
They have 5-6 MDM environments; likely having different instances of the same data. The client is implementing Alteryx, which is a tool that supports data analytics and simultaneously implementing AWS Cloud.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Data Management Architect:
- Life Sciences experience—preferably biopharmaceutical
- Knowledge of data discovery strategies
- Proven ability to go in and analyze an enterprise data management landscape, including MDM related to VEEVA CRM
- Proven experience navigating through data and various data models
- Have some hands-on experience with backend data (SQL) and some understanding of data strategy and operations
- Experience standardizing large data sets
- Ability to work in a global environment and collaborate
- Great communication skills; this position will require presenting to recommendations to executive leadership
- Experience leading the implementation of Alteryx or a similar data analytics tool
- Experience migrating on-premise data to AWS or a similar cloud technology
- Experience using MS Visio for documentation
- The work product is documentation of current data management and reporting landscape, including work flows, data flows and recommendations based on prior related experience
Keywords: Data Management Analyst, Biopharma, MDM, VEEVA, SQL, Data Sets, Communication
Job ID: 308298
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!</p.they>
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts