Senior Security Project Manager
Requisition Number: 308309
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308309
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Senior Security Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Security Project Manager:
- Manage, oversee, and lead the design, operation, and maintenance of the IT security infrastructure
- Provide leadership to IT security staff, take ownership of any issues or impediments to success, and drive solutions to completion
- Serve as the liaison between Project Management Office and IT Security team
- Partner with managers and vendors in a globally distributed environment as a technology solutions advocate
- Assist in the planning and delivery of security technology services
- Ensure security solutions are in line with PMO standards
Requirements of the Senior Security Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline required
- At least 7 years of progressive and relevant work experience
- Experience managing an enterprise-wide infrastructure and security operations
- Experience leading infrastructure related security projects
- Excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of security systems, networking design, complex computer system, telecommunications, and cloud computing
- Ability to translate business goals into technology solutions
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- In-depth understanding of vulnerability assessment tools, Active Directory security, Identity and Access Management, and security governance
- ITIL, PMP, CISM, CISSP, CCNA certifications preferred
Keywords: Senior, Project Manager, Security, Liaison, Security Systems, Networking Design, Telecommunications, Cloud Computing, Communication, Vulnerability Assessment, Active Directory, Identity and Access Management, IAM, Security Governance, ITIL, PMP, CISM, CISSP, CCNA
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts