Blue Ash, OH
Requisition Number: 307899
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307899
Our industry-leading client is seeking an SOA Tester to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the SOA Tester:
- Participate in all phases of web services system testing
- Assist in the development of SOA/integration test plans, estimates and automated test scripts
- Provide testing support for web services utilizing SDLC best practices
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality and test processes and best practices related to QA
- Contribute to test automation scripting standards/best practices
- Communicate project status regularly to management
Requirements of the SOA Tester:
- At least 5 years of relevant software QA experience
- At least 2 years of hands-on automation testing of integration web services (REST and SOAP)
- At least 2 years of Java programming experience on test automation scripts
- At least 2 years of experience using Quality Center/ALM for test case management
- At least 1 year of experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- At least 1 year of using Jira
- Experience with XML, XSD, XPath, MQ, HTTP, HTTPS, JSON
- Ability to thrive/focus in a fast-paced, somewhat noisy environment
Keywords: SOA Tester, Web Services System Testing, QA, Quality Assurance, Rest Assured, Yaapita, SDLC, Test Automation Scripting, REST, SOAP, Quality Center, ALM, Agile, Scrum, Jira, XML, XSD, XPath, MQ, HTTP, HTTPS, JSON
Job ID: 307899
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts