Requisition Number: 308296
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308296
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Collaborate closely with the Software Asset Management team to identify license entitlements
- Create a history of layered maintenance on base licenses
- Work with Excel to create an import template
- Work to build a software maintenance renewal repository.
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Strong Excel skills, to organize data, and create charts and tables
- Experience with PeopleSoft or another ERP system for procurement and contracts modules
- Ability to formulate queries from vendor portals to extract purchase histories
- Ability to navigate online accounting systems to extract invoice details
- Experience with a license management system is a plus, but not required
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Keywords: Business Analyst, Software Asset Management, Excel, PeopleSoft, ERP
Job ID: 308296
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts