Junior Agile Coach
Requisition Number: 307968
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307968
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Junior Agile Coach to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Junior Agile Coach:
- Train and mentor technical teams and business stakeholders on Agile/Scrum methodology
- Lead complex, multi-team projects to successful completion
- Spearhead the continuous improvement process
Requirements of the Junior Agile Coach:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience leading multiple complex Agile technology projects
- CSM/PSM/PMI-ACP or equivalent certification
- In-depth knowledge of SAFe and Agile tools (Jira, RTC, TFS, Stash, Rally)
- Experience with financial services clients preferred
Keywords: Junior Agile Coach, Agile, Scrum, CSM, PSM, PMI-ACP, SAFe, Scaled Agile Framework, Jira, RTC, TFS, Stash, Rally
Job ID: 307968
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts