Requisition Number: 308154
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308154
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Lead a data center migration planning project, focused on consolidation and migration implementations
- Lead a gap analysis to determine holes in coverage; meet with a range of stakeholders to determine solutions for software and process enhancements
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree and 16 years of experience; or Master's degree and 14 years of experience (PMP can substitute for some experience)
- Hands-on experience planning consolidation/migration projects
- Ability to work independently or with minimal direction
- Experience with government-wide tiered data center optimization targets
- Experience with hardware, networking, and software development
- Experience with project plans, project schedules, and EVM
- Ability to exercise sound judgement
Keywords: Project Manager, Clearance Job, Public Trust Clearance, Data Migration, Gap Analysis, Software Enhancement, PMP, Project Management Professional, Earned Value Management, EVM
Job ID: 308154
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts