Senior Project Manager
Requisition Number: 308334
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308334
Our highly regarded client is seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Manage 30-45 small to medium sized projects having to do with cloud migration, co-location, public cloud, and managed services
- Oversee projects from planning and development through implementation and support
- Accountable for impediment resolution and timely project completion and delivery
- Manage internal and external resources in such a way as to ensure client and enterprise objectives are met
- Provide documentation for customer set up and configuration information
- Comply with and help to enforce policies and procedures
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- At least 6 years of progressive IT PM experience
- At least 6 years of experience in customer facing implementations
- Strong project management skills required - PMP is a plus
- Exceptional customer service orientation, with the ability to interface effectively
- Excellent multitasking, organizing, and prioritization skills
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Solid MS Office skills, particularly Project and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to make presentations and facilitate meetings
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Keywords: Project Manager, Senior, PMP, Project Management Professional, Customer Service, Leadership, Facilitator, Communication, MS Office Suite, MS Project, Excel
Job ID: 308334
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts