Requisition Number: 308373
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308373
Our well established client is seeking a skilled Business Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Gather business requirements, identify any gaps, and translate into technical specifications
- Document business requirements and functional specifications in a clear and concise manner
- Create artifacts, such as workflows, use cases, process flows, test cases, and training materials
- Support test strategy definition, development of test scenarios, and execution of test phases
- Offer recommendations to enhance business processes to more easily achieve business objectives
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- At least 8 years of experience as a BA
- Domain experience in multiple industries
- Demonstrated success delivering projects on time and to customer satisfaction
- Proficient at identifying and resolving problems
- Experience developing and validating test requirements and scenarios
- Experience defining and managing business requirements
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and technologies
- Strong meeting facilitation, management, and negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written, across the organization and with external entities
Keywords: Business Analyst, Business Requirements, Technical Specifications, Communication, Facilitation
Job ID: 308373
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts