Full Stack Node.JS Developer
Requisition Number: 308312
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308312
Our client is a government integrator with a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance. They provide valuable information technology support to key United States government agencies that enables global security. Our client is currently seeking a Full Stack Node.JS Developer to join their valuable team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Node.JS Developer:
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to develop an application using open source technologies
Requirements of the Full Stack Node.JS Developer:
- Strong experience with full stack development, including understanding UI frameworks and back end architecture interactions
- Strong experience developing RESTful web services using Node.JS
- Experience with React or Angular
- Solid knowledge of Scrum, Kanban Agile development methodologies and associated ceremonies
- Excellent issue resolution skills within open source applications
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
Job ID: 308312
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts