E-Learning Instructional Designer
Requisition Number: 308308
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308308
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a E-Learning Instructional Designer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the E-Learning Instructional Designer:
- Develop systems and process training curriculum and reference materials
- Schedule training sessions
- Deliver training both in-person and remotely
- Maintain reference materials online
- Develop training metrics reports
Requirements of the E-Learning Instructional Designer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of experience developing and delivering systems and process training
- Ability to translate complex concepts into training for business professionals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail; professional and polished
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience in finance or risk is preferred
- Experience in e-learning is preferred
- Experience with Oracle or SAP preferred
Keywords: E-Learning, Instructional Designer, Systems and Process Training, Communication, Finance, Oracle, SAP
Job ID: 308308
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts