Requisition Number: 308386
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308386
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Systems Administrator to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator:
- Provide enterprise-level data exchange solutions using service level storage solutions and virtual server hosting
- Assess and evaluate, test, and perform problem isolation and resolution
- Maintain and monitor a range of computer, networking, and storage systems
- Develop solutions to operational problems within capacity/operational limits
- Update system and process documentation as needed
Requirements of the Systems Administrator:
- Knowledge of Large Scale Storage Area Network Systems
- Knowledge of IP Networking VPN's, switching, and routing
- Knowledge of Microsoft File Systems, Operating Systems, and Applications
- Knowledge of Integrated Converged Stack infrastructure (VCE Vblock or FlexPod)
- Working knowledge of Cisco UCS technologies
- Ability to maintain server/blade hardware
- Travel between work site and northern VA required
Keywords: Systems Administrator, LAN, EMC, Dell, NetApp, HP, Isilon, VPN's, Switching, Routing, Integrated Converged Stack Infrastructure, Cisco UCS
Job ID: 308386
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts