Contract .Net / WPF Developer
Requisition Number: 308438
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308438
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Contract .Net / WPF Developer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Contract .Net / WPF Developer:
- Gain an understanding of business requirements
- Work collaboratively to develop high quality software solutions
- Develop innovative and original technical solutions to propel development efforts
- Perform quality assurance/testing of all project work
- Develop comprehensive documentation for multiple applications
- Provide end user application support for escalated issues
Requirements of the Contract .Net / WPF Developer:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software development
- At least 3 years of experience with C# and VB.NET or .NET Framework
- At least 1 year of experience with Visual Studio 2015 or 2017
- At least 1 year of experience with WPF, WCF, REST and/or MS Web API
- Experience with Oracle and other relational databases
- Experience with HTML and XML
- Excellent analytical and design skills with excellent troubleshooting and debugging abilities
- Exceptional OOA and OOD skills
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and n-tiered architectures
- Strong SQL skills including performance tuning
- Experience with Microsoft UI and business service solution development
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Job ID: 308438
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts