QA Automation (Selenium) Engineer
Requisition Number: 308439
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308439
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the QA Automation Engineer:
- Collaboratively provide end to end quality assurance of software applications
- Ensure that high quality software is installed in the production environment
- Develop a complete understanding of all project deliverables
- Develop test plans and strategies, as well as individual test cases
- Lead test planning and test case review
- Support test automation and manual test execution
Requirements of the QA Automation Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance, or Math; or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in QA testing and systems development life cycles required
- Experience in financial services required
- Experience with QA automation/Selenium required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and take the inititative to solve problems
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Innovative, independent, motivated self-starter
Keywords: QA Automation Engineer, Quality Assurance, Selenium, Systems Development Life Cycles, Waterfall, Agile, Financial Services
Job ID: 308439
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts