Senior Business Systems Analyst
Requisition Number: 308445
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308445
Our well established client is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Systems Analyst:
- Collect and analyze requirements, identify any gaps, and develop business specifications
- Validate requirements to meet business needs
- Perform system testing to validate high-level functionality of solutions
- Support development testing and test execution
- Build subject matter expertise in customer field
- Ensure adherence to all enterprise security standards and policies
Requirements of the Senior Business Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- At least 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Proven success with IT projects that meet business requirements and satisfy customer expectations
- Experience with business process modeling
- Experience developing and validating test requirements and scenarios
- Knowledge of industry standard Project Management principles and various systems life cycles
- Ability and motivation to learn new skills; strong intellectual curiosity and passion for professional growth
- Ability to manage and exceed customer expectations
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong meeting management and negotiation skills
Keywords: Senior Business Systems Analyst, Business Process Modeling, Project Management
Job ID: 308445
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts