Requisition Number: 308449
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308449
Our well established client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Elicit and document business requirements, analyze requirements and develop specifications
- Validate requirements to meet business needs
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and exceed customer expectations
- Provide comprehensive documentation of functional specifications, workflows, use cases, business rules, training materials, etc.
- Analyze business data and how the values relate to the business process
- Break down workflows needs to reach milestones
- Evaluate existing data and systems in terms of their ability to support strategy and business operations
- Develop reports to keep management abreast of progress, incidents, risk, and any impediments to success
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Proven success with IT projects that meet business requirements and satisfy customer expectations
- Experience with business process modeling
- Experience developing and validating test requirements and scenarios
- Knowledge of industry standard Project Management principles and various systems life cycles
- Ability and motivation to learn new skills; strong intellectual curiosity and passion for professional growth
- Ability to manage and exceed customer expectations
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong meeting management and negotiation skills
Keywords: Business Analyst, Requirements Gathering, Business Process Modeling, Test Validation, Project Management, Systems Life Cycles, Communication
Job ID: 308449
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts