File Integrity Monitoring Engineer / Architect
Requisition Number: 308473
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308473
Our industry-leading client is seeking a File Integrity Monitoring Engineer / Architect to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the File Integrity Monitoring Engineer / Architect:
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Tripwire environments/products (non-production and production)
- Utilize best practices and use cases to fully integrate the solution into the environment
- Develop and report on enterprise wide metrics for vulnerabilities and remediation progress
- Architect solution from initial stage through final stage architectures
- Create content filters, rules, dashboards, and reports
- Identify and establish automation for repetitive tasks
- Create extensive documentation regarding the functions, processes, and procedures related to Tripwire
Requirements of the File Integrity Monitoring Engineer / Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related required; Master's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in systems engineering; 3 years with information security/Tripwire
- Experience configuring, upgrading, patching, and troubleshooting Tripwire security applications
- Experience configuring, optimizing, documenting, and troubleshooting with Tripwire
- Experience configuring Tripwire to filter out, confirm, or identify false positives
- Experience implementing DSR for OS patches and upgrades
- Understanding of Linux and Windows systems and associated software
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Project planning experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Desired Certifications: CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), SFCP, GCIA, ISSEP, ISSMP, GCIH, GCFA, CSLC, CISM, CCNA, CCNP
Keywords: File Integrity Monitoring, Engineer, Architect, Tripwire, Information Security, Systems Engineering, Linux, Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Project Planning, Writing, CISSP, CEH, SFCP, GCIA, ISSEP, ISSMP, GCIH, GCFA, CSLC, CISM, CCNA, CCNP
Job ID: 308473
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts